This week we have been basing our learning around the story of The Little Red Hen.
We have read different versions of the story and acted it out using masks and the small world. We have written some super sentences about the story!
We learnt about how wheat is turned into flour and loved making our own delicious bread! 🙂
In maths this week, we have been helping Dennis, Boris and Roger to get ready for their party. We did lots of problem solving, careful counting, subtraction and addition.
Our Finger Gym this week has included:
- Sorting seeds using our pincer grips,
- Writing tricky words with a feather in magic dust,
- Cutting, sorting and sticking farm and jungle animals,
- Writing tricky words in our jotters and then on a poster,
- Spelling words using letter pegs.
More photos from our week…